Friday, November 1, 2013

Get Fit Friday

We all know that healthy eating and exercise are important to maintaining our health. One of the biggest problems though is how do I find time to work-out? For me the easiest thing has been to find short videos that I can squeeze in 4-5 times a week. Don't worry if you can't work-out that often; just do what you can as often as you can. Every workout makes you a little bit fitter than you were before you started it.

My goal on Get Fit Friday will be to share quick workout tips and videos with you. The work-outs will range in length and intensity. Are you ready, then lets get to it! 







 

3 comments:

  1. Get Fit Friday is probably smarter than Foodie Friday, right? LOL. Headed to yoga now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work out as much as I can. If I miss a day that's fine, I just pick up the next day where I left off:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely needed to read this. I've been having trouble finding time in my day even though I know I can if I wanted to! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete